We are now accepting work by appointment only:
To get on the schedule please email us with the work that you would like completed
We will find a slot for you on the schedule and email you back with a day to have your gun here by.
By doing this we will be able to turn around most work in a week or less, some things like refinishing will take longer.
I accept Check, MO, or PayPal. Please make checks out to:
PA resident please add 6% sales tax
1. All firearms must be shipped via FedEx or UPS next day air
2. I recommend you insure your gun for its full replacement value (You can bet I will when I return it).
3. A work order must be enclosed in the box with your firearm. Click here for Work Order
4. I recommend you send your gun bubble wrapped in the smallest box you can. Please don't send it in the factory case (there is no need to pay the extra shipping for it)
5 Please do not send any magazines with your gun unless you have a compact that I will be texturing the extension.
6. Please contact me before shipping and email me the tracking number so I can keep an eye on the shipper.
My correct shipping address is:
*Please note I will only use FedEx for return shipment.*
Please email all questions. I can call you back, but with my other job I can usually answer emails quicker than return phone calls.